Nevada NHRA FallNationals
The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Las Vegas, NV
October 28 - October 30, 2022
Leah Pruett, driver of the Dodge Power Brokers Top Fuel Dragster:
● Earned No. 14 provisional qualifying position in Q1 on Friday (12.009 ET at 55.93 mph).
● Earned No. 9 provisional qualifying position in Q2 on Friday (3.746 ET at 329.18 mph).
● Maintained No. 9 provisional qualifying position in Q3 on Saturday (3.716 ET at 331.69 mph).
● Secured No. 11 qualifying position based off Saturday’s Q3 run. In Q4 on Saturday, Pruett ran a 3.960 ET at 228.15 mph.
● Ran a 4.375 ET at 173.18 mph in Round 1 of eliminations on Sunday, lost to Mike Salinas (3.723 ET at 329.58).
● Currently 12th in the Top Fuel championship standings, 257 points behind leader Brittany Force.
I always get amped up for Mike (Salinas). I didn’t do a stellar job on the line today and almost double-stepped it up there. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people and that’s exactly what we are. Our Dodge Power Brokers team is going to figure this out and keep going and focus on what we can do in Pomona.
Contact: Ashley Wilson, (303) 594-8147, Ashley.Wilson@TrueSpeedCommunication.com