Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals
July 29 - 31, 2022
● Earned No. 13 provisional qualifying position in Q1 on Friday (5.956 ET at 114.25 mph).
● Smoked the tires in Q2 on Saturday and dropped to the No. 15 qualifying position (6.465 ET at 104.78 mph).
● Secured No. 12 qualifying position in Q3 on Saturday (3.897 ET at 314.39 mph).
● Advanced to Semifinals on Sunday:
● Round 1: 3.781 ET at 325.69 mph, defeated Antron Brown (3.796 ET at 320.81 mph).
● Round 2: 3.818 ET at 322.42 mph, defeated Doug Kalitta (3.827 ET at 316.67 mph).
● Semifinal: 6.295 ET at 107.05 mph, lost to Brittany Force (3.823 ET at 325.61 mph).
● Currently sixth in the Top Fuel championship standings, 410 points behind leader Brittany Force.
● Pruett’s semifinal appearance maintained her sixth-place standing in the championship.
● Pruett and Brittany Force faced each other for the first time in eliminations this season. Despite losing to Force in the semifinal, Pruett holds a 9-6 overall record against Force.
● At 138 degrees Fahrenheit, Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington, was home to the hottest track conditions the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series has endured this season.
● The Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals marked a home race for Preston, Washington-based Sparkling Ice. Pruett attended two meet-and-greets with Sparkling Ice employees at the track in addition to a fan meet-and-greet on Thursday at the Fred Meyer in nearby Maple Valley.
Contact: Ashley Wilson, (303) 594-8147, Ashley.Wilson@TrueSpeedCommunication.com